BEACON’S CLEAR SLIME GLUE
is a superior quality clear glue base that is PERFECT for making SLIME! Beacon's Clear Slime Glue ALSO works as an everyday craft adhesive that bonds felt, wood, cardboard, and much more. BEACON’S CLEAR GLUE dries clear and easily cleans up with water.
Interested in buying Beacon Glue for your store? Please fill out the form below and someone from the Beacon Team will email you to follow up
Slime should only be made under adult supervision and not by children under the age of three.
Protect all Work Areas
- Do not use on furniture or walls.
- Discard if slime starts to change color or odor.
- Wash hands before and after making slime.
- Don’t leave glue or formulated slime on skin for extended periods.
- May cause irritation to skin. If this occurs discontinue using and consult a medical professional.
Do Not Ingest
Do not put glue or formulated slime onto hair, eyes, or other areas of the body.
Keep away from pets.
- Clean up wet glue with a damp cloth and dried glue with soap and water.
- To clean garments, pre-soak in warm water to loosen glue.
- Follow garment’s washing instructions.
- Keep from freezing.
- Humidity slows drying time.
- Store slime in a closed container.
- Replace cap on glue after use.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE AS A GLUE
- Surfaces should be clean, dry and free from dust
- Test on scrap material first.
- Apply a small amount of glue to one surface.
- Press both materials together firmly.
- Allow 24 hours for glue to fully dry.