|Halloween Ghost Wreath
3-IN-1 ADVANCED CRAFT GLUE
• 12” purchased flat craft wreath/ring
• Ghost, pumpkin and bat cookie cutters, small & medium
• Assorted faux berries
• Assorted faux leaves (autumn & green)
• Wiggle eyes, small & medium
• Black dimensional paper paint
• 1⁄4” flat craft brush
• Acrylic paintspurple, orange, green, white & pearl
• Large paper clip for hanging or small saw tooth hanger, old rolling pin or Lucite roller for clay, protective surface for rolling clay & painting, ruler
||Insert large paper clip into hole in the back of the wreath for hanging, or add the small saw tooth hanger. This will be the top of your wreath.
||Turn wreath to the front and start gluing on assorted leaves in one direction going around the wreath. Use 3-IN-1 ADVANCED CRAFT GLUE to adhere leaves, overlapping leaves as you glue and let dry.
||Roll out the paper clay flat on the protective surface to about 1/8” thickness. Cut out three clay ghosts with the ghost cookie cutter, two bats with the bat cutter, and one medium pumpkin and one small pumpkin. Set aside to dry. Drying time will vary depending upon humidity.
||Paint ghosts using white pearl paint, paint bats purple and pumpkins orange. Mix a little orange paint with white to create a light orange color. Use this to make stripes on the pumpkins. Paint pumpkin stems green and let everything dry.
||Glue on eyes to clay as in photo. Let dry and then add facial features with black paint.
||Glue all the clay shapes onto the wreath with a small amount of 3-IN- ADVANCED GLUE.
||Glue on berries as seen in photo. Let everything dry before hanging.
|BEACON ADHESIVES, Inc., 125 MacQuesten Parkway South, Mount Vernon, NY 10550, Tel: (914) 699-3405
Beacon is not responsible for the manner in which our products are used and,
therefore, cannot guarantee results. Beacon's liability is limited to product replacement.