|Small 3-D Flower Journal
Click here to create the matching Post-It Note Holder
• Small, undecorated journal (for the sample a 3 1⁄2” X 5 1⁄2” journal was used.)
• Fabric with small flowers and leaves that can be cut out separately
• Watercolor paper or heavy card stock large enough to hold the selected flowers and leaves. Select paper thick enough so that the LIQUID LAMINATE will not soak through.
• Micro no-hole gold beads
• Fiber embedded tissue or thin mulberry paper large enough to cover the journal outside, folded under 1⁄2”, with the corners folded as if making a bed.
• Two pieces of paper for the inside covers
• Two 6” pieces of 1/4/” ribbon
||Glue the cover paper to the journal with the ZIP DRY, folding the corners in as if making a bed, and folding ½” all around the inside of the journal.
||Adhere the spine paper in place with ZIP DRY and do the same with the inside cover papers and ribbons.
||Cut out the flowers and use the LIQUID LAMINATE to decoupage them to the water color paper. Allow to dry before cutting them out.
||After the flowers are cut out, bend the petals slightly to give them a 3-D look.
||Attach the flowers and leaves to the journal (refer to the photo for placement ideas). Put a drop of glue in the center of each flower and sprinkle with the tiny micro beads.
|Designer: Barbara Woolley, email@example.com
|BEACON ADHESIVES, Inc., 125 MacQuesten Parkway South, Mount Vernon, NY 10550, Tel: (914) 699-3405
Beacon is not responsible for the manner in which our products are used and,
therefore, cannot guarantee results. Beacon's liability is limited to product replacement.