• 20” bamboo or fabric placemat of your choice.
• 1” wide canvas webbing fabric for handle, 2 pieces each 30” long. Use any coordinating color to your placemat.
• Medium size rickrack in a coordinating color.
• ½” wide polka dot grosgrain ribbon, or other decorative ribbon.
• Six fabric daisies or other embellishments of choice.
• Clips or spring-type clothes pins
||Fold each 30” canvas handle in half. Glue handles to the inside of the placemat with the FABRI-TAC GLUE and hold in place with the clips until dry.
||Allow handles to dry for at least 12 hours. With FABRI-TAC, glue along the inside right and left edges of the placemat, fold over, and gentle press to form purse. Hold edges together with clips while drying.
||Cut lengths of polka dot ribbon and glue to front of purse as in photo. Repeat on the back if desired. Glue similar lengths of rickrack to purse, one above the ribbon and one below.
||Attach six fabric flowers between the ribbons. Let everything dry at least overnight before using.
|Designer: Sandy Rollinger
|BEACON ADHESIVES, Inc., 125 MacQuesten Parkway South, Mount Vernon, NY 10550, Tel: (914) 699-3405
Beacon is not responsible for the manner in which our products are used and,
therefore, cannot guarantee results. Beacon's liability is limited to product replacement.