|Lovely Leaf Album
DAZZLE-TAC JEWELRY GLUE
• Paper clay or other air dry clay
• 3 ½” leaf shape cookie cutter
• 9” X 7” photo album, preferably green
• One yard each of orange, green, & yellow grosgrain ribbon
• Loose weave or burlap fabric
• Assorted flat sided green beads
• Yellow, orange, green, red & gold acrylic paints
• 1⁄4” round water color brush
• Lucite roller, ruler, craft knife, jar of water and paper towels for clean up, protective surface for rolling clay & painting, scissors, paper plate
||Roll out the paper clay to 1/8” thickness. Use the leaf shape cutter to cut out one leaf, making veins with the craft knife.
||Pour small individual dabs of yellow, orange, red & green acrylic paint on a paper plate. Use the brush to drip water into the yellow paint, mixing until thin, then drip onto the leaf in a random fashion. Repeat process with the other colors starting with orange, then red, and finally green. Use darker paints sparingly. Make sure no white clay shows through. Mop up excess paint from leaf with the edge of a paper towel. Let leaf dry. Dry brush edges of the leaf and random areas with the gold paint.
||If album has a cutout section in center, cut and fit a piece of the fabric to fit. If there is no cutout, measure a 3” square of fabric and glue to the center of the album front with FABRI-TAC.
||Cut four lengths of each color ribbon for edging. Glue to perimeter of fabric as seen in photo.
||Glue green beads to ribbon with DAZZLE-TAC. Glue clay leaf to center of the fabric. Let dry.
|BEACON ADHESIVES, Inc., 125 MacQuesten Parkway South, Mount Vernon, NY 10550, Tel: (914) 699-3405
Beacon is not responsible for the manner in which our products are used and,
therefore, cannot guarantee results. Beacon's liability is limited to product replacement.