By Lisa Kettell
Posted in Craft, Projects | Tags : Beacon Adhesives, Beacon Makers, DIY Halloween Ideas, DIY Treat Bag, Donna J Designs, felt craft, Felt Glue, Felt Treat Bags, Halloween Craft, Halloween Gifts, Treat Bags
Did someone say felt glue? Its that time of year when felt makes a huge appearance in Halloween and Christmas projects. The best part is our glue; Beacon Adhesives Felt Glue is the perfect accessory for these projects.
Today we are excited to share the latest project from Beacon Maker, Donna Budzynski of Donna J. Designs. She has created the most adorable fun felt treat holders for Halloween. They are super fast and easy to make. Let’s scroll down and see how Donna made these spooktacular bags.
Fun Felt Treat Holders for Halloween Gifts
Designed by: Donna Budzynski
- Beacon Felt Glue
- Kunin Felt
- Google Eyes
- Pipe Cleaners-Optional
- Gather all materials needed.
- Draw a pattern or use one provided.
- Pin felt pieces together and cut out.
- Adhere felt together using Beacon Felt Glue leaving the top open as shown.
- Cut out cheeks, mouth and ribbon and adhere down using Beacon Felt Glue.
- Adhere Google eyes with Beacon 3-in1 adhesive.
- Cut handle out of felt or use pipe cleaner.
- Punch hole using a hole punch and tie felt through the holes.
- Stuff with treats!!!
I went ahead and made two more very easy holders. Just too much fun!
We agree with Donna, these are way too much fun. We want to make a ton. What do you guys think? Oh the possibilities….Stay tuned for more creative projects from our Makers and In House Team.
Remember; “Be Creative and Be A Beacon”