By Lisa Kettell
“Fat Cat” Card
Designed by Cindi McGee – Behind These Eyes™
- Beacon Adhesives – 3-in-1 Adhesive™
- Cat & verse rubber stamps
- Clearsnap® Colorbox® Color Pop Premium Dye Ink by Susan K. Weckesser – Ice
- Clearsnap® Colorbox® Color Pop Archival Dye Ink by Susan K. Weckesser – Mystery
- Paper trimmer
- JudiKins™ Color Spon
- Turquoise ric rac
- White, light turquoise card stock
- Black & light turqouise polka dot scrapbook paper
- Black & grey watercolor pencils
- Cat paw brad
- Ink cat stamp with black ink and stamp onto white cardstock. Trim to desired size.
- Use color sponge to apply Ice blue ink around stamped cat image.
- Stamp verse on white card with Ice blue ink. Trim around verse. Ink edges with black ink.
- Fold 11 x 4.25” piece of light turquoise card stock in half to form card.
- Cut piece of polka dot paper 4” x 5 1/4”. Ink edges with black ink.
- Use 3-in-1 Adhesive™ to mount cat image in upper left area of polka dot paper.
- Use 3-in-1 Adhesive™ to mount strip of turquoise ric rac horizontally beneath cat image.
- Use 3-in-1 Adhesive™ to mount centered on card front.
- Use black and grey watercolor pencils to shade stamped cat image as desired.
- Add cat paw brad accent to verse.
- Use 3-in-1 Adhesive™ to mount verse in bottom right area of card overlapping ric rac.
How cute was this card from Cindi? Would make a wonderful holiday card for your family and friends. Perhaps add some reds, greens, snowflakes or candy canes to it. You could even make Fat Cat Paper Ornaments. The choice is yours. Lots of possibilities with this super fun stamped project.
Come back soon for more projects from the Beacon Makers, Guest Bloggers and In House Crew.
Remember to Be Creative and Be A Beacon!