By Lisa Kettell
We are completely smitten over this super cool project; DIY Felt Key Rings by Beacon Maker Natalie, Fern and Maple. These key rings compliment not only keys, but hand bags, wallets and lanyards. Personalize them, give away as party favors or gifts. My favorite is the typography style.
- Beacon Adhesives Felt Glue
- Felt Glue
- Key Ring
- Optional; Pom Poms, Gems or Other Decorative Items
- Use the Sizzix Big Shot to cut the felt letters.
- Scissors & Stickers (sticker onto felt, cut around sticker)
- Pencil & Scissors(draw image & cut around)
Are you ready to make a ton of these? Stay tuned for more creative ideas from our Beacon Makers and In House Team! Remember; Be Creative and Be A Beacon!