|QUICK ATTACH FOR ANY PATCH !|
|||Bonds almost any patch to almost any fabric without sewing.|
|||Permanent, washable, non-toxic, and the only truly dry cleanable glue for this purpose on the market today.|
|||Ideal for school emblems, varsity letters, and karate, military and police patches. Great for teens.|
|INSTRUCTIONS AND HELPFUL HINTS|
Patch backs come in different forms: plain fabric, plastic coated with an exposed embroidered edge, and a completely coated plastic back with no exposed embroidery.
PLEASE SAVE FOR FUTURE REFERENCE
Test on scrap fabrics first. See Helpful Hints for fabric information.
|||Patches with Exposed Fabric:
1. If possible, pre-wash fabric or garment to remove sizing.
2. Apply Patch Attach along the edge of the entire patch back.
3. Let glue dry for 10 minutes.
4. Position patch on garment. Cover with press cloth to avoid scorching.
5. Press with dry iron on cotton setting (no steam) for 60 seconds.
6. If possible, iron on reverse side for an additional 30 seconds.
|||Patches with Plastic Backs and No Exposed Fabric
Patch backs that are completely covered in plastic must use directions listed below.
1. With a sharp knife or razor, score the plastic backing to expose fibers underneath at the patch edge around the entire patch. Be careful not to cut through the patch!
2. If possible, pre-wash fabric or garment to remove sizing.
3. Apply Patch Attach along the edge of the entire patch back.
4. Let glue dry for 10 minutes.
5. Position patch on garment. Cover with press cloth to avoid scorching.
6. Press with dry iron on cotton setting (no steam) for 60 seconds.
7. If possible, iron on reverse side for an additional 30 seconds.
• Patch Attach can be washed off with water before ironing, even if it’s dry.
• For Plastic Backed Patches with embroidery, apply glue only to the embroidered edge.
• Do not apply Patch Attach to entire patch back.
• Patch Attach is permanent once it is ironed. It is machine washable and dry-cleanable.
• Be sure the patch and fabric can take high heat. Not recommended for satins, leather, or other fabrics that may be thin, sheer or delicate.
• Old T-shirts make good pressing cloths.
• If ironed properly, Patch Attach will go from white to clear. Re-iron if necessary.
• Do not iron through padded or insulated fabrics.
• Not for use on sequined appliques.
• Patches can be removed from garments by re-heating the patch from the back with an iron on cotton setting for 15-30 seconds. Use press cloth.
• Gently pull patch away from fabric while warm. Be careful not to burn your fingers!
THIS WILL RELEASE THE PATCH. THE GLUE MARK WILL REMAIN ON THE FABRIC. THERE IS NO WAY TO REMOVE THE GLUE FROM THE FABRIC.
|CUSTOMER SERVICE: Signature Crafts, 1-800-865-7238|
|All of Beacon's glues are proudly made in America.
BEACON ADHESIVES, Inc., 125 MacQuesten Parkway South, Mount Vernon, NY 10550, Tel: (914) 699-3405
Beacon is not responsible for the manner in which our products are used and,