Magna-Cryl 2464 is a UV curable, permanent coating providing painted and bare metal aircraft parts with a protective coating against exposure to jet fuels and other aircraft fluids. It meets Boeing's BMS 1060-A specification to protect aircraft parts from exposure to standard aircraft fluids.
Magna-Cryl 2464 can be applied by spray or brush. To cure Magna-Cryl 2464, a UV curable lamp is required. If your company does not have UV curable equipment, we recommend sources to buy or rent this equipment.
- Adhesive Characteristic: UV Protective Coating
- Materials It Protects: Bare metal aircraft parts, Painted aircraft parts
- Commonly Used For: Providing painted and bare metal aircraft parts
with a protective coating against exposure to jet fuels and other aircraft fluid
- Specification(s): Boeing’s BMS 1060-A
- Available In: Quarts, Gallons, Pints
About this product: